ICP and Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
KayZew said:
did I say ICP was more talented? whats that? oh...no i didn't

all I said was they are bigger right now, and when tech started working with them, he got a lot more fans. Fuck outta here with that elitist attitude and realize that the more fans tech has, the more money he makes, and the better it is for him
u need to do a little more research in this bitch..

bitch....i been sayin Tech fuckin wit ICP was a money move..
i aint mad at Tech for getting money from a whole bunch of dumb white trash...

If he can do it ...then good..
i hope he makes a Zillion of those dumb ass fans...

Apr 21, 2003
^^^im not sure why u even try anymore. i dont even read these peoples posts anymore. i only read posts from a select number of people, unless one of those certain people are talkin shit on the newbes and then i go back and read it.

fuck icp....i hated buyin the ticket for the tech&bone show cuz icps name was on that fucker.

Oct 9, 2002
peteysweetgrass said:
Any single 1 of his records generated WAAAYY more money than all ICP concerts, records, T-shirts, strap on dildo's, or whatever the fuck they sell to the Juggulo's...
Highly doubtful....

their merchandise sells a ton like it or not..... same with their concerts and the gathering ect.

Sep 16, 2002
wether you hate ICP or not, they've been making money for many many years more than Lil Bow wow and Lil Romeo...ICP and Psychopathic ARE marketing geniuses...if they weren't so successful, then they wouldn't be around TODAY, STILL making money.

JLMACN, listen to Kayzew, he knows what he's talking about.

Although there ARE alot of hardcore Tech N9ne fans, Juggalos will be known as some of the most hardcore fans that help Strange Music get bigger and bigger because of how loyal and supportive they have been...that's why you always hear Tech shouting how much he loves the juggalos. Non juggalo fans just need to accept the fact that juggalos will continue to go to shows and support Tech.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I see this thread going another 18 hours before it gets blown out of the water by an all out war.

Every ICP/Juggalo post does...why do people keep bringing these topics up?

I guess for the same reason people think they continually need to make Off Topic posts and put OT: before the subject like it makes it ok.

I really hate you fuckers. Goddamn it.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
trick...your right..

im not gonna argue..
there is no arguement any way..

Tech is bigger in my eyes...than ICP will ever be..

...y?
cause he is flat out better...

fuck how many T-shirts..cd's..and movies they sell to "dogeaters", "white trash", and those alike..

its over

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
hey...you have seen me!!

but your right...not at a concert..haha..

it aint me no more..
i cant take too many white people wit painted faces around me..

sorry ...hehe

tell drew ill smoke out anytime again though!

Mar 1, 2005
JLMACN said:
trick...your right..

im not gonna argue..
there is no arguement any way..

Tech is bigger in my eyes...than ICP will ever be..

...y?
cause he is flat out better...

fuck how many T-shirts..cd's..and movies they sell to "dogeaters", "white trash", and those alike..

its over

I see alot a spicks at those icp concerts too.
so you should edit that so it says "dogeaters","white trash", and "spicks".

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
mytypashit said:
no i was tryin to say theres always alot of spicks at those shows. i wasn't tryin to offend no one, i was just lettin you know you left the spicks out.
Ask some shit about ICp and ALL the busters come out of the woodwerks...sheesh...ICP fans seem hella defensive about their taste in style....Mabey it's cause they have none, and they hold near and dear to thier hearts EVERYTHING ICP offers, like the shirts, gatherings, DVD's, Butt Plugs, ect...

Marketing GENIUSES...That's ALL they are...They cater to worthless fucks (like themselves), and give the "FANS" something they can relate to...Just like any other musician....

Tech needs to bring it back to the STREETS....That's where HE comes from, NOT the trailer park...There's WAAAAAY more money in the STREETS.... I KNOW that.....