ICP and Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2005
never been an ICP fan, never will.

FIrst Tech Concert was the Wicked WOnka TOur. Saw TEch and BOne then left before ICp came on stage. Which was a good move because on our way out we were invited on to the bus for a sec.

i wish there was a better variety of ppl comin to his shows but it always seems that Its a room full of juggalos. and usually the opening acts are ICPish or worse. THe only acts i've seen before Tech worth watchin was at St. Andrews. Skatterman and SNug BRim then Kutt. Any other time its PDM or Zug island shit.

but whatever. aslong as i see Tech... you wont hear me complain.

Aug 19, 2005
whether they sellin more or not....ICP is shit...they horrible...Tech is so much bigger than ICPever will be...sales aint shit they dont tell shit...jus like them makin so much money off the WWF and bullshit like that...Tech has plainly gotten by on his SKILLS....cuz thats what he has a ton of...aint no one takin that away from him...jus like Envystangz id leave before them bitches came on stage...ICP is a rock band that cant yell cuz they been suckin too much dick...thats why they got them raspy ass voices...anyways...im sick of talkin bout ICP and hearin bout them....Tech is a fuckin GOD whether you like it or not...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
dont take a genius to know that ICP got ABSOLUTELY FUCC ALL JACK SHIT NOTHIN' NADA on Tech...so why talk bout TRASH like that when most of us know (lookin at tha vets n SMART muhfuccaz) they AINT WORTH talkin bout...nuff said