Iam So close to saying fucc it-Severe Depression

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

I told you all I was depressed well It got real bad. Last night my girl just basically said fucc you and we fell out and now I feel like I did something wrong and Iam so fuccing depressed and Iam really ready to say fucc it. Iam tired of being hurt and fucced over by these fuccing people and Its not just females its also my friends and family. Its like people enjoy fuccing me over. Iam really fuccing close. HELP because I really just wanna give up.

NAPALM

Jun 28, 2002
Read my last post homie!

It aint that bad....

What don't kill you will only make you stronger pimp!

Do your thug thing and stop trippin over these female dig that!

If she real she'll be back...

If not then forget her..

Other then that be like me and say fuck the world, thats why I'm the enemy....

Tre-8

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Become a loner....It seem 2 help me...I only have a handfull of friends (Moonshine Bandits and Magnum J) and thats it! I'm single...no lady troubles...and I live alone so nobody gets on my nerves :) 2 tell you the truth...Since I moved 2 Los Banos....and got a puter..my life is totally different...more kick back...

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
@napalm. Real shit! its not easy to give up. Nothings easy- Its gonna be hard. I suggest you do something productive(write, lift weights, expand knowledge). That way shes not on your mind all the time. Family is family. Friends, you only have so FEW "real friends" ya dig. I feel you though cause I been through the same shit. Stay up homeboy-

one-

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Napalm hang in there man! Ive never talked to you but you been here longer than me and you seem like a cool guy. I been there too man, been like "fuck it all, im gonna die anyway, whats the point?", but i make myself get the fuck back up and live life. You gonna make it, just remember that, youre gonna keep on livin' as long as you hold in there. Youll forget about your girl, if she said some shit to you, then she doesnt deserve you cause thats bitch shit. Just think of the future... everything will be alright... keep on goin.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Kill yourself just do it its not worth the pain

The end brings peace

Hang yourself with a rope

It will hurt at first, but peace will come soon after

Write a note to that bitch telling her that its her fault, she will be sad for at least a day.

N

Napalm

Thanks to all those who gave support. To those that didnt, Iam back resurrected to bring forth your dismemberment. And that devil shit Iam off that bullshit. I trust God will look out for me he has this far so He will continue until the essence comes to grip me. Iam back thanks for the help everyone. Be Cool

NAPALM
Ill resurrect my soul/
leave you in the cold/
Soul never sold/
Devil has no hold/
Kill myself Hell no/
Iam back in it hoe/
Napalm gets up and disrupts fake cats/
Breaking off demons with bats/
Stupid Cats, you beg for crumbs/
Bums cant eat from my table/
Your fake so stop tryin to tell the world your fable/
Cut you off from rhyming like free cable..................NAPALM-AKA-THE EBOLA VIRUS

C

CinFul-1

3 letters GHB!!!! And lots of drank!!! Ive been horribly depressed and now I just drink all day, smoke dank all day then at night just drink the GHB or get spun out!!! It helps the pain pass

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Depressions for the weak.

What makes you sad homie?
I see people sleeping under the bridge @ night!
Wino's beggin for money.
Fools who ain't ate shit all day long.
Your trippin off a broad....lol.
You even work homie?,or you livin off the parents?

Shit can be so much worse......

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I've hit the stage your in many times man, I've come close to killin myself on many ocassions. But "I then opened my eyes and realized that if I took my life that shit wouldn't change, it'd be the same"(that's a line off my song Suicide Intentz, about my whole situation at them times). I've got one life to live and I'ma live it to the fullest, fuck it, whether it's good or bad I'ma just roll with the punches.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I ain't even hit the studio yet folks, but when I get it recorded I'll shoot ya a copy of the song.

I gotta get my funds up(which I'm doin right now) and get in the studio. I gotta whole lotta personal depression shit written.