I will paypal you $1 if you vote for me in Just Blaze Rhymestars Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
As long as it's not mumble rap, i'll support 100000%
good look bro :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

If you have to buy your votes you shouldn't be in the contest at all
yeah but Riff Raff is not ugly.
he made it on his looks... so yeah!

Also paypal me 20 dollars and I'll for for you
you wack as fuck for trying to buy votes, a broke muthafucka trying to use donald trump tactics will always lose...

that and the fact that you suck when it comes to music...give it up
someone paid me today to rap on my song. Thats how you know shit changing now! Hella people been dm'ing me since I been doing my Instagram hustle. They all asking for collabs but nobodys put up any money. I don't do shit for free anymore. Today someone paid me. It's a real accomplishment for me actually. I thought to myself if he actually pay, Then I'm starting to pop. At first he didn't so I was like damn guess I'm not, but then he paid. Lol. Yee It's lit! :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
he still 484790755x more talented than u
I bet you spend hours going through my statistics to view every thread I ever posted and then refresh the shit out of my page to see if I made a new post on the siccness to talk shit. Kinda gay and creepy if you think about it lol

Feb 19, 2015
I bet you spend hours going through my statistics to view every thread I ever posted and then refresh the shit out of my page to see if I made a new post on the siccness to talk shit. Kinda gay and creepy if you think about it lol
pretty strange fantasy you got goin there. how old are you brother? you have the imagination of a 12 year old.