I went to Marine World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I went Saturday w/ my lady.. we've been together for 4 years now on saturday so i took her to six flags marine world.. shit was coo.. that one mudsa(sp?) ride is CRAZY.. that shit was off the hangers.. it was a fucking 2 hour line thou.. fuck.. oh well..

yeah.. but i saw that guy post that disney land one so heres the northen cali verison.. haha..

M

MrFreeze

great america is where its at in northern cali! fuck marine world! i went there like a year ago and ended up bouncin after like an hour! marine world looks like the state fair compared to great america!

Apr 25, 2002
i been to marine world.sum of those rides scare me cause of the way they were built.especially the one close to the parking lot the brown one when it went for a turn the ride started to shake like one day it will break.

Apr 25, 2002
great america is coo.. but i've been there like a million times.. i havent been to marine world since i was a little kid.. it was worth it.. and i think marine worlds new roller costers slaps on great americas.. remember marine world is six flags now.. its sicc'er then it used to be.

Jun 5, 2002
Great Americas better overall, but that huge rollercoaster Marine world has right in the front smashes on anything great americas has plus it last hella days

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Great America Fo sho i been there so many times.. was there when they had a big ass riot after a Bone thugs concert...shit was crazy....but i wanna checc out six flags marine world...the six flags in L.A. hs some crazy ass roller coasters

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">i wish that shit was like that when i was a kid... i used ta live right by that shit and we would take mad school fieldtrips there and go there for other shit... i went to that shit hella times back then...

shit didnt have rides or nuttin though ya can only watch the fuckin whale show so many fuckin times ya know....

its coo though now but yeah i think great america is the best northern cali shot..</font>