I WAS GOING TO PUT THIS IN THE BART FORM JUST SO THEM TRASH AZZ RAPPERS PROMOTING ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
sadly it seems bay niggas is stuck in a whirlwind a buhhhshit thats why they cant, well im sure they make shit like this, but they aint supportin shit theyll try 2 find a way 2 hate on each other first

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
he good, but tell him to make a hit single....and i doubt he make any really money off the backpack groupies....
I can honestly tell you Sean P. probably doesn't care about making a hit single. Him and Boot Camp Clik have been in the game for over 15 years and have a large and loyal fanbase that will buy anything they put out. All their music is quality and they drop lots of albums and mixtapes a year.

And trust me hip-hop/backpack folks do spend money. Lots of it. They go to shows and buy albums,vinyl, etc direct from the artist cutting out the middle man and making more profit for the artist.

Jun 3, 2006
we can argue all night, i really do respect your opinion, do you know what would have happened if buckshot and pac and ever put out their cd