I want to see D-sane Lace a beat for??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Who Would you most like to hear flexin on a D-sane track besides his present and past Street Level Artist?? Here is who i would like to hear on a track First of all i would like to hear TWISTA YEP the one and only also i think X-Raided loco would smash a D-sane track and then of course me Young Krime aka Da Ghetto Baby..I love dirty politickin that song with Skunt and Birdie..That is one of the siccest beats i ever heard on the west coast..REAL TALK...LET ME KNOW WHO YALL WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ON A D-SANE TRACK???????????????

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
TWISTA :classic:
I think a beat like #1 on the beat disc you sent out would be perfect for Twista to rip up.

I'd like to see in addition to Twista:

Doomsday
Mr. Maja and the rest of GI
Tech N9na
NBD

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
Mr. Manolo said:
Baby Beesh and the DopeHouse Family.
Baby Beesh is one of the wackest people I have ever heard. Not to mention South Park Mexican raped some 9 year old and got 50 years in prison. More like RufieHouse Family.

Oh, and Crooked I would rip up any D Sane beat, thatd be dope as hell. I'll hit up Suge on his celly tonight.