I want to pimp my girlfriend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
My homie was until recently was bagging groceries for a living, got himself a new girlfriend who is prostituting herself for him. She has a friend who is also working with her. So overnight he went from a grocery store clerk to a pimp with two hookers and he's making around $200 a day! I'm wondering how I could talk my girlfriend into doing this? She's really not the type (a college girl), but we could REALLY use the money. Any ideas?

May 14, 2002
Get your friends to rape her, beat her and get her addicted to drugs.
I think that would be a good starting point...

But first post her nekked pics and let her know you've done this... you know.. for advertising purposes...

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
there are instruction manuals out there, but just liike okinawan karate,

there is only so much you can learn from a book

you could start by buying Suga Free's entire discography, including THE ALBUM THAT SICCNESS.NET RELEASED, listen to those every day for a month, cop that BIG CHILL-CHILL PILL album....go snatch up that MOESES SOULRIGHT THE 2ND ALBUM...yeah, take them two and and check back with us in winter for further instructions

HOW TO PIMP YOUR GIRLFRIEND (sample)
BY DIRT E. NEEDLEZ

*Level 1 pimps must first have their women work in the worst conditions, in the dead of winter on the south side of chicago, the TL in the rain, then east LA....these are the proving grounds. Once you have pimped a bitch in all 3 sections, you will be considered for level 1-B promotion.
for 6 easy payments of $49.99 , you too can

-pimp your girlfriend
-learn how to get her addicted to drugs
-get her to smuggle dope to Texas on greyhound
-bad hand a bitch
-10 new uses for wire hangers
and much much more

HOW TO PIMP YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND PROFIT!!!! LEARN MORE...CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

"if you wasnt born wit you aint never gone git it..."

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
how you calling this chick a "girlfriend" ... but want to pimp her?

I don't think you'll ever catch a pimp calling a bitch his girlfriend.

strike 1