I Wanna See YOU! (picture thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Lil'Lace said:
Sorry.... to bust your bubble but ahh.... your wrong about that one homie!!!!
I realize i'm still new and all but i do post a lil' bit on here....... so there is some females on here we're just tucked in tha cut ,bein' quik 2 listen slow 2 speak and stayin' sucka free....thats just me tho. Soo.... i guess I should try an let my presence be known.....daymn!!!!

so here I AM enjoy..... you've been ****~~~~LaCed~~~~****
Lace me...........again :devious:

Jul 10, 2005
TROLL said:
^^
how about contributing instead of hating on someone who is at least trying??
You Ever heard of a thing called "HUMOR?" And I didnt see you post your Pic? I was fuckin with Dude. I didnt Know that Crackin a Joke meant being a Hater? When did the 2 become the same?

Aug 8, 2003
Lol did u not just call this fool gay by posting that???

When you crack a joke at the expense of someone who has done jack shit to you or didnt do anything retarded to warrent it...... then yes you are a HATER.

i did post pics but not of myself... will do so later when i find some good ones...

im jus gettin sick of people trying to be funny at other peoples expense... i get tired of the "imma clown this fool so people will laugh at what i say" thing that some fools get on..

its either that or someone will skim someone else's thread then play the simon cowell role and pass judgement on the topic... when in all honesty they new exactly what the thread was about and new the first few lines even before they clicked the link...

IF U dont like whats said or the topic of discussion.. move on...what u may consider gay or retarded might hold some valid infor for the next man.... feel me??

Oct 10, 2004
hey that fat kid pic me and my homeboy were gonna copy that in the printer and frame it on our wall and tell everbody its one our cusins lol that pic was classic the first time i seen it lol!!!!