I wanna know????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
Wuz craccin'... my name iz Nick... and I'm an alcoholic... lol j/k... I'm from San Bruno, CA, tha 650, YaY area! Juss about 17... guess I'm a young muthafucca.. umm... if u really give a shit, IM me on AIM or e-mail me or sum shit. Hit me up wit a PM.

PS: I also like long walks on tha beach. :p

M

MrFreeze

sup im MrFreeze (BEN if your a hot chic) im 21 from FRISCO and i like to smoke dank, go barhoppin, and hit clubs. i work, go to school, and rap whenever i get a chance. post up your pic for us!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what up tho? I stay in San Francisco, go to school at the College of San Mateo. I'm transferring in the fall to study sociology and business econ. I'm an aspiring emcee/poet. I'm 20 deep in the game. holler at me

May 9, 2002
OH MY

LMAO~Oh my lordy, he said 650, yeah I mean the area code, LMAO!!!! ne ways~ thanks for the replies, at least I'm startin toknow some of you, but DAMN, I feel left out, I'm the only mutha fucka from Kentucky, LOL!!!:D

May 11, 2002
Im a Virgo and like long walks on the beach when the sun goes down.

Mah names Aaron, 19 Stay in Northern Cali. Occupation: Putttin the smash down on anyone in NFL 2k2

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
DAVEYBOY IN THE HIZ...um well i'm here....

hi there ghettobooty kalyn from kentucky....my name is davey...im from independence skanlas...I enjoy not long walks...but sitting on my ass drinkin a cold budwiser...i'm 19...i just graduated...and i'm heading for my future occupation in the united states marine corps...my hobbies altogether are drinkin beer...riding my fourwheeler...drinkin more beer...checkin out the SICCNESS...drinkin a lil more beer...and passing out....