I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GANGTAS WEBSITE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
S @shillmacc At what point did said gangsta own this website? And if that were true wouldn't all of the members have to be jumped into this forum?
if you never got one of these bandanas that means you never got jumped into barrio siccness por veedah.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Damn this site is ran by some cats lol I don't know but I remember this site being about promoting and networking music this site was koo till u got all these tuff guy comedians lmao.i think its funny this dude coop be trying to save this site with all his fake beef interviews lmao.db philthy lavis d messy interviews all the cats been bed buddy''s but when u need hits u do a million interviews to get some traffic this site was one of the most hit on the net but it's been a decade since this shit been poppin ain't know one buying add space here one minute they love u the next minute they ur internet enemy :dead:
ive done well over 100 interviews since ive been here and more than beef interviews ,content is what keep the site getting hits rather its new music news a video or a fake ass interview but siccness is still breathing 10 years later as your mentioned cause your here commenting and im responding and getting just as many hits daily and monthly as your new favorite site. and as long as the rappers keep calling me to speak on something imma keep doing fake interviews bruh for them hits thats what website do. stay tuned because ppl tuning in rather you like it or not rick rock e-a-ski and many other coming up. But instead of you all trying to go at us the staff and the site cause you dont like what a couple ppl say to you about your character or music you wanna blame siccness.net when your real problem is with a member of siccness.net not us. ive posted several shill mac songs on the front page through out the years and we as a staff aint never had nothing negative to say about that man. Yall should be trying to work with us to continue to help promote your music and make the site better or whatever cause frankly aint none of these websites thats bigger than us fucking with you them or us unless you cashing out and we aint never charged a sole to post music video or news content. But thanks for your imput bruh i got a website im trying to save. oh and it wasnt me that banned you.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Dont listen to E-low hes a big fag..

Dont get mad cuz you look like a eastern european goon that gets shot in a steven segal movie... Its not that tho, its that you suck and you have a shitty attitude thats why nobody likes you. I dont know why youre bitchin to the people working this site and coop either, tell me how many views you woulda got on anything of yours if it wasnt for this site. You woulda gotten 6 views you dipshit cuz nobody knows you. You are the type of retard who falls on the ground and get mad at the ground like its the grounds fault. Get tha fuck outta here nigga. I am deeply saddened that you havent crawled into some loophole that travels one way to the next galaxy

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Dont listen to E-low hes a big fag..

Dont get mad cuz you look like a eastern european goon that gets shot in a steven segal movie... Its not that tho, its that you suck and you have a shitty attitude thats why nobody likes you. I dont know why youre bitchin to the people working this site and coop either, tell me how many views you woulda got on anything of yours if it wasnt for this site. You woulda gotten 6 views you dipshit cuz nobody knows you. You are the type of retard who falls on the ground and get mad at the ground like its the grounds fault. Get tha fuck outta here nigga. I am deeply saddened that you havent crawled into some loophole that travels one way to the next galaxy
mission accomplished this ninja knows who e-low be lmao.

:dead: