I Thought this looked familiar.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know, the thing that always bothered me about that pic was the weight comparison between the two. the whole shades and cell phones next to a old iron gate screams "drug deal" but its like damn man, when the money comes in.... someones eating pizza and someones eating metabolife.

it might need to be the other way around..
(loses one friend on myspace)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i DARE someone to edit that pic with the infamous "excitebike" man doing ramps on the pack of hot dogs in the back of his head, goin up his neck

if you do that shit, thread is platinum

and the excitebike man will become an official staple of the internet thanks to siccness and the chola with the penciled in eyebrows

May 16, 2002
Man, I'm hella late to this party LOL!!!!

I surprised that this being a RAP (so, I'm thinking) message board...took this long to get it. I guess it took me to say y'all are slow on ya GAME LOL!!!! Yet, everybody talkin' about Pimp C in some threads in here like they're real fans LOL!!!!

It's all good though...glad to be the topic of the thread.

This is what it was actually for...

http://www.myspace.com/iamclothing831

On top of that, y'all should have seen the photo we did mimicing the movie poster to BELLY, but it wasn't like the original at all...it was just a picture of me with no shirt on LMAO!!!!

I LOVE THE SICCNESS!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah i noticed it the first time i saw that sig. at first i was kinda like "what the fuck, that copycat idea isnt that cool", but if people aint noticin that its from UGK, well then i guess i cant complain.