I think Tech will hit the top 40 of the billboad album chart with the next one

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
Tech's fanbase, as in people who'll likely buy the album during the first week, has at least doubled (maybe even tripled or quadrupled) through touring and everything that has happened since the release of AP. [also.. cant forget the possible eminem feature...]

absolute power hit the billboard at #79 so if everything goes well from now on i'm sure he'll be in the top 40s with Everready.
(unless something fucked up happens like, britney spears, metallica, eminem, nelly all release albums the same week)

what i think is crucial is that IF the record hits top 40, a major promotional campaign should be launched that week as big in money as the pre-record release promotion, to keep tech in the top 40 for more than one week. usually the midground type of artists can hit the chart at a relatively high position but fall to the hundreds the next week, which doesn't keep the name in the public eye.

Disclaimer: I dont claim to be some market analyst or to know about how these things work... just puttin it out there and to see what you all think

Jun 22, 2004
Hopefully Top 20 and they better push a tight ass video and get some good cameos in ther. If Tech hits the Top40 then they'll have to play the video.
-sam

Jun 6, 2004
It better(peer presure peer presure naw just kidin' TECH:cool: ) Yea man it should get up there since the touring and fans spreading the word about TECH in their home town's and postin' poster's and passing out samplers.

Aug 18, 2002
I know how much Tech hates the industry and all, which he completely has the right, but I think he might need to bite the bullet and just do the damn video. And by that I mean, spend a nice amount of scrill on a video with Lil' Jon or Timbaland and have somebody like Ludacris or Busta Rhymes feature on that shit. Just to get those "mainstream" listeners.

Aug 26, 2002
to dude who made this post, u are so fucking right about Tech9..............people over at Strange suck at promoting period. Tech 9 should be selling and bringing all kinds of people from the STL out when he does in stores but he don't. People love some Tech9 herre, no bullshit ...but nobody evers knows he is coming or when his album drops...........
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM, sell your 100,000 and get a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 18, 2002
jesse james said:
FUCK THE MAINSTREAM, sell your 100,000 and get a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with that totally player, but I don't know if Tech's gonna sell 100,000 records without it....IMO I could very well be wrong and I hope for that.

Jun 22, 2004
Yea right now would be a good time to boost up the Tech support. Get new listeners into Tech right before his album drops that way they wont be in the blind once his album drops and take them 4ever to go buy it. We gotta get muthafuckas anticipating this shit.
-sam

Shift

Sicc OG
May 12, 2004
k9productions.org
a few months ago when i bumped tech ppl were like "who the fuck is this..this is heat" and now everyones just like "TECH N999NE"

even rockers like that shit...that next shit will sell...fuck a song with lil jon or ludacris or w/e...word of mouth will sell that shit

lil wyte-doubt me now sold 100,000 with no video, no single, no promotion what so ever

Aug 18, 2002
Shift said:
a few months ago when i bumped tech ppl were like "who the fuck is this..this is heat" and now everyones just like "TECH N999NE"

even rockers like that shit...that next shit will sell...fuck a song with lil jon or ludacris or w/e...word of mouth will sell that shit

lil wyte-doubt me now sold 100,000 with no video, no single, no promotion what so ever

First of all....Lil Wyte sucks no question and he was signed to 36 Mafias label if I'm not mistaken, So by that only people are gonna check it out. Second of all, if the only thing that mattered was that if the artist was tight or not....Tech would be on the top of the Billboard charts many years ago. But unfortunatly its not. And until the "mainstream" audience is exposed to Tech N9ne then he will always remain on that "approaching gold status" and thats it.....when he really be "makin noise thats platinum"

Jun 22, 2004
michampin said:
ive heard e-40 and busta are confirmed for the album
and eminem is still talking to strange bout it
How fuckin coo would it be to talk to Em? That would be the shit even if u were a big rapper. But Busta dam cant wait to hear that. This shit has to atleast cell 50k copies the first few days. And plus E-40 damn this shit is gonna be so hot.
-sam

Nov 14, 2002
Who the fuck reads past the number 10 on the billboard charts anyhow? I don't even know why they look at it at all unless it's your album or somehow your money is at stake.