i think its safe to say.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
The Boards are alive and kicking. The last homie cd I heard that was actually pretty good was Peeps Montana's comp. Rhino's album was alright.

May 1, 2002
east co. co. forum is not dead....just no more east. co. co. material to talk about....big tone and the camp are on their own...and this is mostly a northerner rap message board talking about various northerner material...that's it...rip WOODIE

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
the funniest shit i've ever seen was the funny lookin scraps thread, that had some straight classics in there..does anyone have the pic of that girl who looked like the planet of the apes monkey? or that nigga who was doin the huelga bird pose lol..

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I try to keep this forum alive by posting up any information about any homeboy rappers events, cds, record release parties, etc. and before people would be appreciative about it but now people get mad at me for it when I posted the stuff bought Davina everyone started trippin im still gonna post up stuff about different homeboyrap related topics and keep everyone one posted on different projects plus give everyone posted and updated on my projects and projects from my label much. Let's keep this forum alive for Wood and stop all the negativety and get back to the music aspect of things thats what this forum was made for to keep people updated on the latest on WOODIE and East Co Co Records, and other homeboy rap related topics. R.I.P. Woodie still Tickin'