I seen Trigga Gots No Heart

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
I seen that Trigga Gots No Heart video. Damn that shit is tight as fuck!! Holy shit Tupac is also appearing in the background. If yall didnt notice it yet just look at 1:20 you can see him on the right behind Spice!
Anyway that video is sicc.

M

MrFreeze

©úrrëntP¤ð said:
That song is from the menace 2 society soundtrack that's probaly why he's on that music vid.(cuz he was apperaring n the film)
where was pac in menace 2 society? i aint watched in for a while but i dont remember him in it.

Apr 25, 2002
Isn't that video at the end of the Menace To Society VHS? I have it on DVD but forgot about it and never checked for it...

N

Nostril King

That was probably the weakest video on his whole 187 he wrote CD - er...weakest song rather...lame

Jun 16, 2002
@Damize-Clicc: I downloaded that shit from mirc.

©úrrëntP¤ð: Pac also appeared on the Strap On The Side video. He and Spice were really cool I guess. Spice mentions him in his songs all the fucking time like "still lookin for them bitch ass niggaz murdered my homie Pac" or "Im just wonderin what it would be like if we still had Pac..."

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Young AKayser said:

©úrrëntP¤ð: Pac also appeared on the Strap On The Side video. He and Spice were really cool I guess. Spice mentions him in his songs all the fucking time like "still lookin for them bitch ass niggaz murdered my homie Pac" or "Im just wonderin what it would be like if we still had Pac..."
yep, i knew he was tight wit' pac but didn't know he was on the strap on the side vid, pac and spice also did some songs together like jealous got me strapped and i can't turn back.

What's Mirc where do you get it??

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Young AKayser, aight thanx homie

yeah i seen that video once..i rented Menace from Blockbuster and the video came on after the movie...but i rented that shit a few more times after that and the video wasn't at the end??

i thought 2pac was suppose to have Mc Eiht's part?

M

MrFreeze

Foul Mouth said:
the o-dog role was initialy written for spice 1 also....
i think larenz tate (spelling?) was tight as o dogg. spice shoulda got mc-eight's part.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Naw, naw the O-Dogg part WAS supposed to be for 'Pac but then he had to go & beat the Hughes Brothers (I heard he beat up both)