I SEE TECH ADDED SOME MORE TOUR DATES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
To all you KC kats out there, I was thinkin' about flyin' out for a weekend to see a show. 200 bucks round trip, so it's not a big deal. I just need someone who knows where the botanicals and rolls at, and a homie to see the show with...

Nov 14, 2002
No shit... They like me, they really really like meeee! Well now I need to organize myself. It's gonna be a pain in the balls to line the shit up with my cash flow unless Thereal.com can start postin' dates just a bit more in advance...

Jan 7, 2003
Hey MasZive,

This is for you:

"I'm a muthafukin playa and I bet I never change"

"This boot has a sleeve, when it get's cold, you just zip it up"

"Don't drink as much as you did last time, solider."

Dec 4, 2002
March 18th isn't a lot of time to plan a road trip. Does anyone know how I can get more info? I went to therealtechn9ne.com and the only info posted was where and the date. I emailed for info but no word yet. I need info on tickets and where to purchase and maybe a street address so we can get directions. We live in Colorado and we plan driving out for that. Any info would be hella Cool.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
you mean March 8th?

if so the tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com go there and search for Tech N9ne......or better yet

go here http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/849867

it should be the only date on there.....as for directions to the blue note.....haha....good luck, i stumbled upon it last time.

maybe do a directions search on www.mapquest.com or something....

Blue Note
17 N 9th St, Columbia, MO 65201

Hope that helps!

Nick

Dec 4, 2002
techn9nehq said:
you mean March 8th?

My bad......I ment on the 14th. The one is Springfield. I must have gotten it confused.

I thank you for all the info though. We would like the Springfield show because it would be an easier drive plus we can have one extra week to get everything straight. I will pass the info on though. Maybe we might just go with the 8th since your info is so thourough.

Thanks for looking out.

Shylo
~Lo Town Girl~

Jan 7, 2003
MasZive,
Yeah you need to see the video of that night with your drunk ass fallin on the floor and passing out..Damn Homie..just teasin!! You were twisted..time to do it all over agian. I think that is the night I met you two. You know who I am talkin about. You are both going to Columbia? Sounds like it would be fun.

Aug 21, 2002
dean!allmighty! Just me this time... That other half is no longer there if you get what I am saying...

Slide I am there, and so is Jose' Cuervo... Heh, heh, heh.... I dont think that I will get fucked up this time... Well, that much anyway's.... But I gotsta kick it like a black man with no arms in a Klan lynching... Hold on to your seats, cause MasZive is coming to town...

Jan 7, 2003
I hear what your sayin, sorry to hear that. Cool people's..

But I am sure Jose C. will be there, he aint to hard to find. Besides, it was worth the show..well, that is from my perspective. I will hit you up on PM.