I said it once, I said it twice. It's Nolimit Forever baby! :)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
This is a really good interview:

Master P Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 / Talks New Master P Movie and More #exclusive

PS: show some love and respect guys. it's not that bad. i think this is great for everyone....

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
silkk doing his thang lately if u care. a few people asked me to post some shit. so that's not my fault. im just doing what they want. but i never post much on here.....since 07. im a huge bay fan but nl first. nl was my shit in 95 but death row was first.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohWtULkUdLQ&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
more krazy songs for lambo rydah only:

this is krazy 2015 dog. it's great music. reminds me of soulja slim music sonud. bbtp i mean.

Another Banger for you on the low low. I got some underground DIG songs too. DIG GOES HARD, his album was so specfial on nl. too bad it never finished. only 3 songs completed. he was a dick though lol

Oct 27, 2007
This is hilarious.....

This is what MP did to the label: Read & Watch:

"Chamillionaire on How Master P Got His $$$ from Major Labels"
Un heard shit that u might not know about:

Master P is so ill...

best master p story i ever heard lol

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Mystikal Recalls Birdman Saving His Life & Master P's Cash Money Co-Sign

u have to ask mp if it's okay? is mp murdering all his rappers that leave or something? LMAO

Coming Soon

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
WED INFO FOR NLF: EVERDAY Y"ALL LIKE 1998

Charlamagne Tha God ( C @cthag od ) Lands The Role Of Young Percy Miller Uncle In ‘The King Of The South’

Looking FOrward to it.

Check out the Ice Cream Man II, III & 4. WOW:

12 trracks on each. 36 new songs of master p:

http://www.trutanksoldiers.com/master_p_ice_cream_man_trilogy/

Finally the triology is droppin. He must of changed this name 4 times. It was going to be ghetto d at first. Then bosses of all bosses. He was a messs i tell ya. Finally Master P. Drop something that has a richmond tone to it.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Part III Of Ice Cream Man II

ICE CREAM MAN ALBUM #3 “THE HUSTLE” (ROSE GOLD)

Part 4 of II (Don't Get Confused, 3 cd album) 12 tracks on each
ICE CREAM MAN ALBUM #4 “THE LIFESTYLE” (GOLD)

I think this looks dope. Reminds me of da last don type of new shit. :) i love master p covers. Always makes me happy!!!

Oct 27, 2007
NO i just do artwork for a friend of mine named hitmayne who is not on here anymore. his name was dmooretime17. it's all good though. i'm just showing u the artwork he did. i'm just with him on it..... i think it's nice. Ice cream man 2 3 4. then they have 2 3 4 DVD's coming out. I can't wait guys! I think master p ws dope back in the 90s. this trilogy is about him from 1980's to the 90's to 2000 and now..... great idea!!!!!

Last edited: