@I-Rocc or Silas regarding promo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
Sup wittit, Me and my homey are going to be renting a spot at a local flea market that gets thousands of people a day in the Sacramento area. There are other music vendors there, and we are opening a table to sell our product Romeo "Controllin Tha Game" out nationwide on Gangsta Island Records. We are the producers for the label also, but we want to get our stuff out there, were hungry. We are looking to fill our table with promo materials of local area artists and reaching down to San Diego also. Already spoke with MSB and Killa Valley about getting their promo material.. If you want free promo, we will hand out your cards/promos/etc. with sales, and we hope to soon also help sell other labels albums if the profit margins come correct. All we would need is posters to draw attention from a distance, cd's etc! It will help us fill our table, and encourage sales, while putting other artists out there! Holla back!