I remind you that humans are only a tiny minority in this galaxy.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2004
You have here an unusual opportunity to appraise the human mind, or to examine, in Earth terms, the roles of good and evil in a man. His negative side, which you call hostility, lust, violence; and his positive side, which Earth people express as compassion, love, tenderness. And what is it that makes one man an exceptional leader? We see here indications that it is his negative side which makes him strong -- that his evil side, if you will, properly controlled and disciplined, is vital to his strength. Your negative side, removed from you, the power of command begins to elude you.

Mar 11, 2004
i think when people have a need for something that they consider "right" they can be a hell of a lot stronger than someone who has a want for something "evil". a good example would be malcom X. the guy was probibaly THE strongest person i've had the privilege of reading about and his drive to attain what was right was rock fucking solid and made him a great leader.

BTW, i don't know what the fuck you're trying to achieve with the "small minority in the universe" bit. :hurt:

Apr 28, 2004
The people of Vaal took their first step [towards achieving true human stature]. They learned to kill. Oppressed humans on your planet have done the same. Violence in reality is quite different from theory.