I picked up Tommy Wright III Genesis- Its fire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
I cant find his shit up here I got lucky and found this at a record store that was worth the 17 I paid for it. This cd is real tight. Tommy wright is raw him Fly and infamous are the kings of memphis just wish paul wasnt such a fuckoff then they could all kick off a song oh well. Fuck it

Apocolypse

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wish Tommy wasn't fuccin around so he could drop some more shit...even tho nothin can really touch that OG shit

Feb 8, 2003
I have all his releases even on tape and they all are dope.
"Feel Me Before They Kill Me", Behind Closed Doors Soundtrack" and On The Run is tight His original tapes are the best MEMPHIS MASSACRE, RUNNING AND GUNNING and TEN MOST WANTED MEN. He suppose to be dropping something new believe it or not. But TWIII don't associate with Three Six. Alot of the Prophet Posse members started out with Street Smart Records tho. Playa Fly and TWIII dropped some songs on that "ON THE RUN" album the tracks are called "ROYALTY" and "ANGRY SOULS". I'm feeling Feel Me Before They Kill Me a bit more than On The Run.

Heres a site were you can order his released albums because you can't get them in most stores due to them being out of print.

www.musical-genre.com/tommy_wright_iii.htm

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
those Playa Fly songs on Tommy's album were taken from Fly's own album, they just changed up the beat and busted the sound volume on them, and tommy added a little shit in the chorus......

Fly, K-Rock and La Chat all rapped with Prophet before they ever fucked with Street Smart, you got it backwards.....damn near everything they where on on street smart were recycled old verses/songs that they had used before, nothing new really.

my favorite is On The Run, out of the tapes I gotta go with Runnin N Gunnin and Wanted Dead Or Alive...Ten Toes Down is really dope also

Feb 8, 2003
Grim said:
those Playa Fly songs on Tommy's album were taken from Fly's own album, they just changed up the beat and busted the sound volume on them, and tommy added a little shit in the chorus......

Fly, K-Rock and La Chat all rapped with Prophet before they ever fucked with Street Smart, you got it backwards.....damn near everything they where on on street smart were recycled old verses/songs that they had used before, nothing new really.

my favorite is On The Run, out of the tapes I gotta go with Runnin N Gunnin and Wanted Dead Or Alive...Ten Toes Down is really dope also

Chat wasn't a official full member of Prophet until after they changed to Hypnotize Minds. Remember she was just a guest on Mystic Stylez in 1995 and after that she wasn't with 3 6 anymore until 2000 when that Camp Posse came out. Chat was with Tommy back in 94 and was a member of Street Smart. K-Rock was with both clicks because remember he had new verses on "Feel Me Before They Kill Me" in 1998.

Feb 8, 2003
MB3 said:
can you guys tell me where I can get tommy wrights old stuff ?

Probaly can't get them joints unless they are converted on to CDR because the earlier original stufff wasn't in worldwide stores and it was all released on tapes in the South area. Your only hope is probaly to search a file sharing site or something if any sites even have the files. Or maybe on of those down south bootlegging sites because I remember there was one that had every underground 3 6 tape on CDR.

Jun 3, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Chat wasn't a official full member of Prophet until after they changed to Hypnotize Minds. Remember she was just a guest on Mystic Stylez in 1995

LaChat was also a guest on a trac wit CB on Juicy's Greatest Hits called "Body Fulla-Bullet Holez" that came out undaground in tha M before Mystic Stylez ever ame out.

a CLASSIC cut where Juice sampled Pat spitin'............'pop pop 'till ya drop, body fulla-bullet holez, where tha hollowpoint shellz land, man nobody knowz'.....

Chat's verse was real cold too. She sounded like she was only like 16 or some shit........

Jun 3, 2002
who said having a verse on an album was bein' part of a clic ?

all I was sayin' was she OBVIOUSLY had ties to they 'clic' even before her Mystic Stylez posse cut appearance

and gheah, 'Da Omen' tape iz pretty sicc........he got that Koopsta typa flow.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
datfrenchmane said:
havin a verse on an album dont mean being part of a click...

la chat is womack's sister though...he had a tape on street smart.
Womack's Book of the Dead had some heat on it

on a sidenote...who remembers "Bump To This" off that Blackout Under the Influence? That's easily one of my favorite M-town sonGs of all time

Jun 3, 2002
what about TWIII cuzzin' or whatever Lo-Key ???

hiz Street Smart album 'Test My Nutz' iz really tight.......
I'm suprised that cat never put that album out or a new album out through S-O-H