I opened up for tech 9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
yo, i seen you at nelly too.

plus, i seen your flyer @ e40

plus i know this lil crackhead named Rachel from Andover, i know you know her.

S

senzone

FUCK NELLY HIT EM UP

NELLY???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BOOTSY MOTHA FUCKA LOLOLLOLOL
I GUESS YOU GOTTA MAKE THAT PAPER THOUGH HAHAHAHA

I HOPE YOU DIDNT DO IT FOR FREE

NA JUST FUCKIN WIT YA NELLYS GAY THOUGH LOLOLOLOL

Aug 18, 2002
damn, naw homie. i ain't even heard ya but from Nelly. i remember you were tha coolest one that performed. Everyone else before nelly shoulda got kicked off tha damn stage. Nelly shoulda got kicked off that shit too. Was it just me, or was that shit edited? they wouldn't say shit or fuck or nothin. plus i got caught by a security guard for smokin a blunt. wtf, at a nelly concert? all his songz, he talks about smokin... peace

Aug 18, 2002
hell ya, there is sum foolz here that can't rep wichita for shit. you get me tha hook up on tha price tho.. if it's like 17 bucks, fucc that. the only cd i have bought in the last year is the new Devin Tha Dude, & i just bought that wednesday. prices are fucc'd up. thats why i mp3 it - you know, like nina? is it you that has the civic that is supposedly all pimped out? i think rachel was talkin bout that shit. she is on your nuts whenever she talks about you. you been hittin that shit? whats tha deal

Aug 18, 2002
i just kick it with her every now & then.. you know how she just goes from one dudes house to the next.. anyway, you got that civic or wat?