i opened up for comedian KOOL BUBBA ICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
you may know him from bet's comic view, def comedy jam or apollo comedy hour

he was here on friday, on his way to l.a. and wanted to make some extra papper, so he went out to tacoma for some fool to dup his dvd and was taking to dam long i told him i could hook up his dvd covers, and that i do stand up comedy too and if he can let me open for him then we can do it real big....
he pressed up 50 discs and sold out in 2 hours, i hooked him up with a jazzy cover, that he was real happy with and i went up there and had folks busting out they pants...when i got off stage the own of the club told me to come back next week and some rep from the "latino laf fest" asked me to open for paul rod. and the latin all-stars next month, and that i could go on tour with them to portland, skrewattle and yakima...i feel very blessed
and spraked about this new level of my comedy carrer....
and on top of all that....i asked him if i can be the main distributor of the dvd in the northwest, and he was more than happy to have me on the team
so if you come out to my show then i will have these for sale....10 for two hours worth of stand up and crazy azz skits....worth every penny trust me (child support man is gangsta)

and for my tacoma folks....
if we can get breed to come out he will have a opening act named "BRAZIL" from da bronx...(he got some heat)
and i will be hosting the show....if all goes well

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
right right, man as soon as i hooked up wit this guy brazil he has been having me working on all kinda chit...this week he intro'ed me to big les (big woman on martin lawrance's "national securtiy"....yeah the tall str8 from africa looking broad....she kinda looks like the sister of the wanye's brothers....u remember the show "in living color"....like that) she's fucking tall.....like 6'4 and when she hugged me....i felt like a kid when your teacher would hug u?...hahahahaha we are gonna talk about me designing her cd covers and releasing them up here?.....hope it all goes well.....