I never knew dmx dissed 2pac and the entire westcoast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
who the fucks care... 2pacs a legend, dmx is a crackhead.
DMX had 5 straight number 1 albums and almost a 6th straight but it hit number 2 by only 20,000 records.

DMX's first two albums are classics, pretty sure he'll be remembered one day as a legend also...

2pac is only a legend because he died, if he was still around he would just be another rapper that puts out an album every few years.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
DMX had 5 straight number 1 albums and almost a 6th straight but it hit number 2 by only 20,000 records.

DMX's first two albums are classics, pretty sure he'll be remembered one day as a legend also...

2pac is only a legend because he died, if he was still around he would just be another rapper that puts out an album every few years.
ROOOOF BARK BARK GRRRRRRRR

I really like his first album, have it on my current ipod sync.

I just don't see the point in the thread, this is some old news, I mean everyone was talking about each other back then... thats history now.

Dec 4, 2004
Yeah DMX was signed to Columbia records years before he came out on Def Jam, when 2Pac was still around. I can't seethe embedded videos but he had a line that said "that nigga 2pac can suck my dick" and it was a version of Get at Me Dog...

I still bump It's Dark and Hell is Hot and Flesh of My Flesh, they got a different sound to them so you can't compare them to 2Pacs body of work

Feb 23, 2003
2pac had an issue with certain east coast artists not the east coast in general lets clear that up... He had some east coast artists feature on all eyez on me

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
2pac had an issue with certain east coast artists not the east coast in general lets clear that up... He had some east coast artists feature on all eyez on me
This, Don't forget 2pac wanted Wu Tang on his label and I think he was also cool with some Boot Camp Click members.

As far as DMX goes, his 1st 2 albums are not bad, but for some reason he sounds really corny to me now so I can never take him serious.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
DMX is the 2nd nigga behind Pac to drop two #1 Multi plat albums in a yr plus the man has his 1st 5 albums as #1 albums in his catolouge (Only rapper w/ that ranking) & y'all screaming he ain't legend ? DMX at his prime years literally had the whole rap game in his hands after Big & Pac until musically he slowed down due to legal troubles etc.

Plus after all the shit dude been thru, still sold over 20 mill in the states & never sold his shit out.

Y'all need to put down that good dope & recognize X's legacy in the game..He isn't as influential as Pac and that's obvious when Pac went out at 25 while Dog 41 now and isn't relevant to the mainstream in this decade.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
X-Nine just came in here and pimp slapped everyone with facts lol.

Personally I was never a fan of DMX and Pac was an overrated trend/turf hopper. He'd probably be down in ATL making trap music with Waka while rocking a gold grill with dreads if he was still alive.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
X-Nine just came in here and pimp slapped everyone with facts lol.

Personally I was never a fan of DMX and Pac was an overrated trend/turf hopper. He'd probably be down in ATL making trap music with Waka while rocking a gold grill with dreads if he was still alive.
not coolio