I need your PRO advice about sw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
so I upgraded my comp to windows XP, and I am looking for sw that works with XP isn't to much $$$, I want a sw where I can fix pics/video and edit them. Something that can create VCD & DVD.

In other words I don't want to installl hella programs

THX in advance for the info

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
'n try gettin a virus too.. KazaA = a virus in itself.. you cant unistall it no matter what it sayz.. if you do it will reinstall.. Itz made in australia they got difrent lawz.. but yeah.. do what u want but if you feel like payin $150 to repair you comp (like i did) from KaZaA then go ahead.

Apr 25, 2002
I know I can get files from Kazaa, (by the way I have been able to unistall kazaa with out probs too) But my deal is which program should I download. I don't want to download something that takes up hella space and is a piece of crap. Which is why I hope to get advice from you guys

so can yall help?!?!?!?!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
if u dont like Kazaa, try usin Kazaalite......its everything Kazaa is but no spyware and other bullshit

well........if u dont wanna spend time and download all those programs........ive gotta disc wit just about every program u need to get started in the Graphics game..........all virus free...........all the cracks & serial numbers are included also..........
For PC only (not Mac-compat)
included on the disc is:
ALL ON ONE DISC
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7.0 (retail $600)
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR 10.0 (retail $399)
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 1.0 (retail $100)
MACROMEDIA FLASH MX(retail $499)
MACROMEDIA DREAMWEAVER MX (retail $399)
ULEAD ANI-GIF 5.0 (for animated graphics) (retail $45)
ULEAD COOL 3D 3.5 (for animated graphics)(retail $50)
XARA3D 4.0 (for makin 3d text images)
ALIEN SKIN IMAGE DOCTOR **new**
EYECANDY 4000 (filter plugins for photoshop) (retail $169)
XENOFEX (filter plugins for photoshop) (retail $ 129)
ADOBE LESSON PROGRAMS FOR
PHOTOSHOP CD LABEL TEMPLATES
PHOTOSHOP & ILLUSTRATOR
ALL CRACKS & SERIAL NUMBERS INCLUDED

over $2000 worth of graphics programs for $25 delivered (no additional charge for shipping)