I need these OG's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Master P - Ice Cream Man (with the song The Ghetto Won't Change)

Big Ed - The Assassin

Mac - World War III

C-Murder - Life of Death

Above the Law - Uncle Sam's Curse

I have all five of those, but the artwork got ruined. Some how they got water on them, now they're all fucked. Album covers all damp and shyt. The discs are still in good condition, it's just the artwork that got destroyed. So I'm looking for just the artwork, if that makes it any cheaper than to buy the whole thing(artwork & cd). I'm extremely heated over this.

Jan 27, 2006
hey im not selling mine but whats the deal with master p ice cream man having the ghetto wont change song? was this album re released without it or something?

Feb 14, 2004
The OG Ice Cream Man was released with that song. They took that song off on the re-release, I have no idea why.

Jun 12, 2003
man i lost that cd in a car accident back in may...i claimed that expensive fucker too haha...
jus got that on on ebay for like 14bucks check ebay... i see them cds there all the time...shit now i am go and check out that ghetto wont change and see whats the deal why its off the reiusse