i need sum info on t-mobile sidekicks....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
alright i got some questions concerning them...like do you guys think its too late to buy one?? i mean is the sidekick XXL V.5325 (being sarcastic) gonna come out like next week or anytime soon??? also is there like any deals you can get on sidekicks, like as in plans cuz i got my brother wanting one an my cuzzin also....this is the one im fiending for.....

http://t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Detail.aspx?device=e2d7f357-b95b-4e9f-948c-96cd6ab211c7

but i dont wanna buy it if something brand new is about to come out, get me??? To break it down real quick an not get no one confused i need to know these things:

is there a certain plan you can get on sidekicks like a family plan or something??
cuz i got 2 other doods wanting one...

is the sidekick IV gonna come out anytime soon?
cuz i dont wanna buy the III an then two days later they release the IV...

any info revolving around that stuff would be useful so thanks in advance....

Dec 19, 2005
^^ i feel you on that. im gettin t-mobile and a sidekick in february when my contract with verizon ends. verizon hella pisses me off that they don't have an unlimited text plan. they're makin hella money off me when i go over my limit every month.

Sep 11, 2005
@ Thizzmatic, yeah i know what your talkin about on that verizon shit, i got a crummy V-10 rite now an that shit is all worn down.....

@ Nick Pro, good lookin out, ima see whats good there

Oct 13, 2004
Damn I don't know what I should fuck with. I want that LRG Sidekick too but I 'm going to wait until December to get a new phone because my Nextel plan ends. Some say T-Mobile's reception is weak and plans are expensive. I wanted Verizon cause i had it before but I ain't feeling any of the phones and the plans are expensive too. Thought about coppin a Metro but I'm always movin and groovin out the Bay,So thats all beezy. Is Cingular coo? Might fuck wit the MDA phone for Cingular.

Sep 11, 2005
i used to have a sony ericcson with that whole t-mobile plan thang, but as soon as my plan was up i went with the quickness to verizon cuz all my family an friends had it....an that was mainly cuz i text alot so texting to eachother was free....but i just read some info on the SKIII an it says that you cant picture message or shit like that??? is that for reals??

Apr 13, 2006
everything from tmobile is bootsy,they phones is koo but whats the whole point if the reception is weak,ive heared of unlimited text for cingular ?

edit : i guess i got unlimited text without knowing ? this is what it says on my account.

Apr 13, 2006
^ i have no idea,i got the itunes phone at the moment, i had mda for tmobile,but i guess i got umlimited text for cingular,so ima have 2 copp the mda for cingular and c if theres a difference

Sep 11, 2005
good shit bro^^^ but what do you mean by unlocked?? sorry, but if your speaking technology wise i hella dont get that shit....an also you can use the skIII with your verizon account??