I need some help with a logo...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2002
I'm puttin together a tournament b-ball team and i need help with a design to show the guy who is printing our jerseys. OUr name is the Dream Team. I'm plannin on havin red and white reversible jerseys it would have our logo and number in blue with a white outline on the red side and a red logo with a blue outline on the white side. I'm want them to resemble the Olympic jerseys but have our own look. I need someone to come up with an example of the logo to show our printer. If you forgot what the dream team stuff looks like, here's some stuff. i can't pay anyone for their contributions, pretty much cuz i don't have any money. You know how it is. we're getting all of the funds for the team through a health grant from a local education agency. It would help me a lot if anyone could help.

I would like stars to be around the words and the words to have a kind of action as if they are moving across the page.

Once again, i will be very thankful if someone helps me with this.