I NEED SOME HELP FINDING SOME PSD'S!!! PLEASE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2005
Anyone know some sites that have some good psd's (car, rappers, girls ect) ? message me or post it up, thanks.

****p.s. i already know one site, www. psdestruction.com so please dont send me that one ;)****

Mar 20, 2005
geee that idea never crossed my mind. maybe if i had some high quality photos to work with maybe i would. but i dont so i asked.

May 26, 2005
wtf are psd's? I know they got something to do with photoshop.... I think.... but I can't seem to find an exact definition for what they are/do. I did a images.google.com search and it came back with all kinda stuff. here's a few of what images.google search found:

UrbanPSDS - claims to be "best around for urban hip hop, r&b, & car psds"

gamespy has some psds - okay, so they are kinda chicks... lol

here ya go... just what you was looking for!!! - lol... check this one out, there are some chick ones here.

so, I search at images.google.com for "psds" (minus the quotation marks) and it came back at me with 11 pages worth of stuff, with a lot of pages omitted - total of 5,410 hits for psds.

but I still am unsure as tio exactly wtf they are. lol.

what.

Apr 25, 2002
MasoN said:
geee that idea never crossed my mind. maybe if i had some high quality photos to work with maybe i would. but i dont so i asked.

most people actually use a brain and scan in images from magazines/album inserts. looking for PSDs isnt going to help you in any way.

Mar 20, 2005
OverDoze said:
most people actually use a brain and scan in images from magazines/album inserts. looking for PSDs isnt going to help you in any way.

wtf is ur problem?! seriously everytime i post sumdin u got some dumbass comment. seriously go outside, talk to people (maybe even a girl) and stop being a square talkin shit to people over the internet.

Apr 25, 2002
Lol the last 3 posts you've commented to me calling me a square. then you try and bash me with a comment like "talk to a girl". Keep the stabs comin' SQUARE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
OverDoze said:
......scan in images from magazines/album inserts. looking for PSDs isnt going to help you in any way.
cosign

takin an attitude isnt gonna help your cause dogg.....trust me when i say your not makin any friendz behaving this way

take the advice we've givin and use your energy designing instead of your witty comebackz :devious:

Mar 20, 2005
EvilWayz said:
cosign

takin an attitude isnt gonna help your cause dogg.....trust me when i say your not makin any friendz behaving this way

take the advice we've givin and use your energy designing instead of your witty comebackz :devious:

If i had good enough photos to scan I would scan them, you see the thing is magazines only offer about 5 good photos, to where a site offers at least 50. I dont see what the big deal is. Its not that hard to cut shit out I juss dont feel like wasting my time to do it. I dont even have any magazines so it really doesnt even make a difference. So if want to leave some site, please do, if not, then shut the fuck up and move on.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
It's not wasting time, by cutting out your own pics you learn to utilize more tools in photoshop.

I didn't even knew these existed lol.

Photoshop is getting more and more just "cut, paste, text, change colors, I'm done".

Mar 20, 2005
i dont mean to be disrespectful, im juss tired of dumbass people leaving dumbass comments. Why would i make this thread if i didnt need some help? i didnt make if juss for fun. please think before commenting on forums. Im sorry if i affend you but damn atleast think about what im askin you before responding.

Apr 4, 2004
bgngraphics.com
this dude is to much

you try google, a digital camera, shit be creative your trying to enter a creative field. spend some money make some investments. if your looking to build portfolio pieces I hope you don't plan on using copyrighted images. Shit you live in the or so it says in your sig I sure there is plenty of shit to photograph. So instead of telling someone else to off there computer and go outside why don't you take your ass outside and take some pictures. the your work might look original.