I Need Some Advice.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I don't know if any of you people care - but fuck it I need some advice. I got beef with this kid in my town and he likes to talk alot of shit behind my back and he always says he's gonna kick my ass but when i tell him to bring it - he walks away. Unfortunatley, we've got alot of mutual friends. Should I just fuck him up even if it might cause some of the homies to possibly turn on me for that shit. i'm just not the type to let shit slide, y'know.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Whoop his ass. If any of your friends don't like it then fucc them. If they really were your friends they wouldn't let him run his mouth about you behind your bacc.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that's what i wanna do. just set a fight up so no one's the 'bad guy'. it would be a good fight : he's slightly bigger (but alot stronger) but he's a pussy who hasn't got into a fight in his life. i'm 90% sure, i'd take him out

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just think that it'll be more of a beatdown than a fight and people will think that i just jumped him (but really, there's nothin wrong with that, i guess). and HIS school has MY back so i don't know what he's thinking starting shit

May 9, 2002
stop actin like a pussy.dont ask questions beat that motherfuckers ass and if anyone dont like it beat there ass too at least thats what i'd do

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
CocaineBlunts said:
beat that little fags ass.
no talkin, just walk up to him and deck his ass.
Perfect, don't set anything up like a Tyson Match, just walk up to him and beat tha shit out of him. Itz tha element of Suprise!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ok, you peole are right. next time he does half-a-thing i don't like (and i'll probably do it even if he doesn't do anything wrong) : i'm gonna knock his ass the fuck out