i need some advice about selling on siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
I had a offer for some cds im selling, but the guy (not gonna mention name) wanted me to mail him the cds first because i was not on the legit list. He said that when the cds were received then he would pay me. The guy is on the legit list. Should I take the chance and mail him the cds first. My opinion is that is not how it works. You pay for what you want than I ship or am i wrong because im not on the legit list? Is there any Rules on this in this forum? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ridin.

Jan 30, 2004
i wouldn't send the cd's first, even if you're not on that legit list yet. have you EVER found a website that sends you cd's first then you pay when you get it? hell no, it just doesn't work that way.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Even though I'm on the legit list, I usually send first. You can pretty much tell when communicating with the person whether they are faulty or not. You sound like a cool guy, so make him send first. But if you fuck up or he does, you're fucking up future business. I just had someone added to the "faulty list" on here a week ago.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^Speaking of, i just saw that you paid me for those CD's my bad, i was expecting an e-mail from you when you paid, i dont check paypal very much.. sorry, will ship tommorow or next.

May 2, 2002
simple. check the "legit list", if he's on that: trust him and send first, if not he should send or u shouldn't deal. when u got your name on the legit list yourself, never send first :dead: