I NEED HELP FINDING A MAC DRE TRACK IF POSSIBLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
yo I consider myself to be a pretty big mac dre fan and I own most of the music he has put out...that being said I have ALWAYS wondered about the 2nd song on the original cutthoat soup.......u know, the one where he says "work her racehorse til her hair start shedding, im not regretting, the dirt ive done"...blood what is this track???? I used to get so hype to that part and if anyone knows the name of that track or where I can get the full version let me know!

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
yo I consider myself to be a pretty big mac dre fan and I own most of the music he has put out...that being said I have ALWAYS wondered about the 2nd song on the original cutthoat soup.......u know, the one where he says "work her racehorse til her hair start shedding, im not regretting, the dirt ive done"...blood what is this track???? I used to get so hype to that part and if anyone knows the name of that track or where I can get the full version let me know!
i get juiced of the other track the full version

is called its HOT FEAT BAVGATE

THAT BEAT IS SO RAW LOL :siccness: