I need graphics done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Graphic's

@Big Tec (MobMusic)

You know ya boi gots yo 6, you should just holla at me, I ain't gonna charge you shyt you know that.........Zero Dollahz play boi, ooh and you need to spit a damn 16 bar on a track for "The Spirit Of Pain" I already got you on a hook, but that ain't cuttin it pimp juice!

check it out, I did my own cover....fu*k Rich we don't need him hahaha

Soldier Hard.....................OUT!

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
MobMusic---------------Hit me at the crib to talk about what you want it to look like....shyt ima do Matai's too....for free we folks it's all good!

Ooh Yeah I also can do the 8x10 Promo black and white for you too...
Soldier Hard..................OUT!

Nov 3, 2003
$250

p.m me if really interested.we have graphics with photo shoots and are completely mobile with it.$250 will get you complete package including photos at 5.0 mega pixel and design of entire cover.insert, and back. priced 4 a 4 page layout complete with flyers and poster sized 4 print. anyone else holla if serious. all industry standard equipment.

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Haha, Big Tec it's all good man, I like all the feed back you dig, good or bad, but shyt I should have mention to all the BART weoples that, this was the first cover I ever did w/NO GRAPHIC skills what so ever, But ima get better in time you watch! We all do! But I don't care I'ma used this cover anyway, I may do little alterations to it but this is basically it!.............Reality..... I lived this! That's why I love this cover! Everything you see in it resembles something!...................."The Spirit Of Pain"

It's deeeeeeeeeeeep!

Ooh yeah I got that beat off "Boss Hogg" It's a real Mob Muzic type beat, so I know you gonna feel it, str8 mob for ya! I'll hit you at the crib

Soldier Hard......................OUT!

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
"...yeah i aint gonna take that away from him...he got vision but he needs ta upgrade his skills ta make that vision a reality....."

Thanks for the feed.........but only if you knew the reality i lived and seen on the battle field..............WHOA! It's an Army thang don't trip!

again thanks

Soldier Hard................................OUT!