I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2005
big e has a history of saving hoes,then he comes to the sicc to vent. somebody find that post where he said him and the girl hugged each other and they both started crying lol..comedy.

He reminds me of that sensitive dude on Bedazzled...

May 26, 2007
damm foo u fall for anyone that pays a little attention to you..you need to stop all this mess and work on wut you need to...lets take a look at this, how can you love this girl if she's on-line? Seriously tho...and i wonder if its her friend that tells you all this or maybe she's bored of talking bout the same ol shyt so she started that drama to get a reaction outa you..who knows...but seriously it sounds she isnt into you the same because either way she isnt calling your ass at all and dam you event told this chick you loved her and got no response, the message is so clear to see....you need to forget about this chick and move forward, and maybe with someone who lives around you instead of all the way out yonders..the end..

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
let me make sure i understand this.. You wanted to play Baby daddy to someone You only really been talkin to on myspace? and your assuming she loves you because you can feel it?? Telling a female that you love them, and them not saying it back is an indication they arent on your level yet imo. Maybe she really went through with an abortion like her REAL baby daddy wanted in the first place because she still got feelins for him or someshit and has been pretending to be "angie" or she thought "maybe he will leave me alone if i told him i got pregnant." so now that it back fired she's going to pretend to be her friend logging into her account to play it off like she's depressed after a miscarriage.. im jus sayin, somethin doesn't sound right..
My thoughts exactly. She aborted the baby, still loves BD, and now pretending to be a friend to get you the fuck off her nuts.

Props: S.SAVAGE
May 26, 2007
Wow I thought you were gonna say HAPPY MOTHERS FOOLS DAY! At the end.. Keep it moving dog... that's my advice..

oh and don't share shit like that here no one really gives a shit. I mean bdays and births of children and shit people are usually cool but save that other stuff mang.. People will just clown
agrees

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
big e has a history of saving hoes,then he comes to the sicc to vent. somebody find that post where he said him and the girl hugged each other and they both started crying lol..comedy.

He reminds me of that sensitive dude on Bedazzled...
lmao good shit

http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/bedazzled/#

but yeah, maybe she just wanted an emotional affair,

you need to man up and stop being a lil boy

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dude... lets just put out there which is already obvious to the rest of us, ...just not you:

You: some dude who she met on the internet, wanting to be a babys daddy to her, for some reason, on some chick you dont really know, on some other mans seed, & is now overly obsessing sending her repeated IM's, emails, voicemails.... meanwhile...

....you catch her online, after ignoring your ass for over a week, because of the already mentioned obsessiveness...

Her: ..umm, uh, no.... no this isnt Christina... this her,...umm, ya, Friend, ...Angie.
EASY OUT FOR HER, BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE WHO IS BEHIND THE KEYBOARD.

Dude, she had an abortion, because she dont know you, & you didnt father this child, she was out throwing the pussy around while you were trying to hold out for a love life, via the world wide web & "Having text" ...got pregnant, & realized she dont wanna have some dude be a 'babydaddy' to her that she met on myspace, of all places, & already has a kid of his own, living states away & the dude who used her cooter as a spot to drop his load... was like "fuck this mistake, Im out".

Sorry to have to be the one to break the news to you, but you need to pick up your nuts & turn the other way.

There are only certain circumstances to step up to the plate for some other mans kids, & unfortunately for you, this isnt one of those cases.
Shea said it best in the Sistas Side thread. ^^

Props: S.SAVAGE
Nov 10, 2004
Yall fools say the most insensitive bullshit!!!! hahahaha I don't care what yall think about me. This is all hella real and nothing is made up. Never is. Yeah, I tend to be a captain at times, but that is me. I'm a protector, and a decent MAN. I feel for people in general. I ain't trying to just "save" women, especially this one. I mos def ain't no bitch. People that know me know what I'm about. I have no enemies here in wyoming or anywhere on the globe for that matter. I don't expect any of you to understand the relationship that this woman and I have. All I'm asking is basically "what would you do" in this type of situation. That's it. Thank you all for the feed back and whether you believe it or not, I listen. Like I said, I don't expect anyone to understand, none of yall know me personally either. You know of my "worm" activities, and maybe I shouldn't have told you what I did in the past, but seriously, I will prolly never meet any of you anyway so who cares? I don't get bent on anything negative because you would have to be me to understand. Thanks for the advice and I will think hard on this one peeps.

Feb 15, 2003
I dont think most of us can answer what we would do in that situation because we wouldnt put ourselves in that situation...

my advice to you is get off the internet and get out your house and meet a girl in real life, please do not tell her about your "rap career" and don't try to have text with her...

in all honestly tho man, you seem like you hella clingy and need to chill out and give a girl some space, let her be the one to wanna pull you close.. when you overcrowd someone too soon, most peoples first reaction is to push away...

basically, just quit being a cupcake and man the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.