i need a doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
yea, im not sure whats up with yall, the vid was meaningful, unlike 99% of the shit on BET and VHS. in addition, two legends were on the track which makes it better. i guess if niggas aint bangin or flossin, bitches aint naked, it sucks.

Nov 14, 2002
glad to see a new vision for a rap video.too many same ol "just hit record" videos these days so its good to see something new.i dont like the song but the video is pretty cool.dres part seems weird for some reason though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I dig the fuck out of the song AND the video. I was reading comments on iTunes, people saying it sucks 'cause Dre and Em aren't the same as they once were. What's the point of being an artist if you're just going to do the same shit through your whole career?

Dre is in his 40's, Eminem as damn near 40...they're doing grown man shit now. Both of them have been through a lot of shit over the last decade, which makes this song even better.

Of course, this is just my opinion. Without Dre, the rap game would stay the same for decades. I expect the new shit to change it all once again (just like The Chronic AND 2001 did).

Chronic dropped, rap changed...2001 dropped, rap changed. Dre signed a white boy, every other label tried signing white boys. The dude sets the tempo for rap music, PERIOD!