I miss the days of Collabo albums??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2008
Only people we still see doing Collabo albums were the jacka with so many I can't name Killa tay does and guce does
We need some west coast and down south Collabo!! Like Paul Wall & blegit or Z ro and c bo etc what happened to the real rap money it's fucked up we can't see albums like that!!

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
It usually takes a 3rd party to pay 2 rappers and either paste their verses into the same song, or just have 60% of it be half one rapper and half the other ft. other people.

You always hear about rappers talking about recording a full album with someone and it never comes out

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
It usually takes a 3rd party to pay 2 rappers and either paste their verses into the same song, or just have 60% of it be half one rapper and half the other ft. other people.

You always hear about rappers talking about recording a full album with someone and it never comes out
Exactly. The Redman and method man albums were dope because they had chemistry and recorded them together.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Drought season 3!

I know berner got some unreleased shit with Jacka. Just waiting for the release.