I might sound like a square but ill ask anyway...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
Did anyone hear the cant ban tha snowman mixtape? Not shure wat song he says it in but in one of the songs i think he says "Im in so many gangs i might kill myself" did he really say dat or am i trippin?

Nov 27, 2005
JEEZY doesn't have shit
and neither do any of these rappers

do you really think they're selling drugs and rapping about it?

the feds would be all over them

its just not smart business

May 30, 2006
And if I waz buying/selling brickz why would I list a price 2 your azz when u aint buying it any fuckin wayz? Why would I even list a price on the net? If a nigga knowz anything about hustlin they would know how much wieght iz going for.

But itz not even about that. Itz about niggaz on Jeezys dick 2 where I say he's stupid 4 buying brickz 4 that price & your sqaure azz jump out of no where talkin some groupie shit. Any nigga that knowz about hustlin would laugh @ 17-5. Now u GTFOH!

Sep 17, 2005
That shit has nothin to do with real prices folks are payin dont get it twisted. At one time or another that might have been what people in some places were payin. That 17.5 a key quote was made famous from the movie Scarface.

May 30, 2006
OG_Carl_Weather said:
That shit has nothin to do with real prices folks are payin dont get it twisted. At one time or another that might have been what people in some places were payin. That 17.5 a key quote was made famous from the movie Scarface.
Your right. but that waz in the early 80's. Jeezy livin these scarface fantasies when he suppose 2 have a real azz street rep does'nt make much sense 2 me. But o' well