i might be fighting one of my friends 2morro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2005
aye lurch i think itz bout time to put up tha rip lil dan again, wonder wut happend to him now shit this thread needz to be vital and named THA STORY OF LIL DAN AND MORE

Feb 28, 2007
KOOL_AID said:
aye lurch i think itz bout time to put up tha rip lil dan again, wonder wut happend to him now shit this thread needz to be vital and named THA STORY OF LIL DAN AND MORE
Hell yeah erry body watch the 10 oclock news see if they say anything about a body being found inside of a dumpster next to 7 eleven.

Sep 26, 2005
BrOwn_BoY said:
Hell yeah erry body watch the 10 oclock news see if they say anything about a body being found inside of a dumpster next to 7 eleven.
yea i seen it they even took tha helmet off his head from in tha video tha suspect iz at large still RIP LIL DAN AKA SHAWN FENCE PLOWER THA 3RD

Aug 6, 2006
guyz, i recieved some bad newz today...the chain links and the wooden posts clicked up yesterday and jumped dan :-(. Dan recieved mulitiple splinters and a few bruises. Dan is expected to make a full recovery by Thursday and should be back on the siccness in time for the weekend to save the thread.

PS: lil dan also wanted me to tell u to watch out for the fences he got jumped by. Some of them are brown, about 6' foot tall and others are silver at about 8' foot tall...he wasnt sure howmuch they benched so he doesnt kno their full potential to inflict damage but please be careful. He also wanted u guyz to start postin ur weight and bench maxes so he can start recuruiting for payback. Thankyou, and give ur best wishes to lil dan....

May 7, 2002
Maybe he's not dead. I noticed he disappeared after airing out his business about pushing thizz and stolen I PODS. Maybe the boegs got him. DAMN YOU J-BOEG!!

Lil Dan is not built for jail. Damn...

Dec 23, 2006
5ive1en said:
Maybe he's not dead. I noticed he disappeared after airing out his business about pushing thizz and stolen I PODS. Maybe the boegs got him. DAMN YOU J-BOEG!!

Lil Dan is not built for jail. Damn...

when he gets out he is gon be benchin at least 140...

C

CcytzO_Loc

dana why you aint say who was arguing with themselves???? i wanna know too cuz i cant even think of who it might be.....

Status
Not open for further replies.