i might be fighting one of my friends 2morro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2006
ok, in ur 2nd paragraph u put you'll do sumtin if u got punked, supposedly he punks u everyday and u finally do sumtin? not living up to ur words imo.... and anyways jus cuz he aint neva been in a fight dont mean he cant fight, hes a soccer player hes prolly quick, and while you were writing this whole story, hes prolly pumping sum iron or gettin ready for tomorrow

Jan 14, 2006
you should do some wrestling moves on him and chokeslam him so hard that he becomes paralyzed and then start eating him alive so all the other students will never ridicule you again.....

Sep 20, 2006
Checc it dis how you deal wit dat suckellini

1 go buy all mars albums and listen ta them befo schoo

2 steal ya dads huntin knife and take it wit you

3 While bumpin mars on yo ipod, step to dood and tell him you wanna chunkk em

When dude is about to respond, spit in his face wit da nastiest loogy slash his throat witta blade, if yoo hit dat nilla wiit da rite angle you should cut clear thru his juggler vain and feel the blad hit da spine,tackle dat nilla and use da serraded edge to separate da head from body and cut thru da spinal colum

If he still want funk

Down, down-right, right and fierce button

Use da green crystal of invincability and heal yaself, den use the invisibilty cape with 30 majiks point or higher and a frontal attack wit the golden broadsward

Then run and tell yo homies what a str8 up paki nilla killa u iz,

Keep it calipeno

Props: 5ive1en
Feb 8, 2003
Lil Dan said:
he's around 5'7, skinny(he plays soccer so idnk)

im 5'5, i can bench around 110(i weigh bout 103 yea im skinny i kno) but i get really crazy when im really heated.

He bout to kick off in your ass. If you weigh that much then you not gonna have power behind your hits to even leave a mark on ol boy, He little too but he got a advantage with his legs he gonna use your head as a soccer ball.

I got $40 on the soccer player, also post pictures up on here of the cleat marks on your forehead from when he kicks your skull in.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
King Sausage said:
Checc it dis how you deal wit dat suckellini

1 go buy all mars albums and listen ta them befo schoo

2 steal ya dads huntin knife and take it wit you

3 While bumpin mars on yo ipod, step to dood and tell him you wanna chunkk em

When dude is about to respond, spit in his face wit da nastiest loogy slash his throat witta blade, if yoo hit dat nilla wiit da rite angle you should cut clear thru his juggler vain and feel the blad hit da spine,tackle dat nilla and use da serraded edge to separate da head from body and cut thru da spinal colum

If he still want funk

Down, down-right, right and fierce button

Use da green crystal of invincability and heal yaself, den use the invisibilty cape with 30 majiks point or higher and a frontal attack wit the golden broadsward

Then run and tell yo homies what a str8 up paki nilla killa u iz,

Keep it calipeno
ahha that shit was rediculous^^

real talk tho... jus do it. come up to dude, tell him he's a bitch an ur sick of him clownin on u, an then jus take flight. no need for pushing around for a few minutes, or standing back stretching an shit... jus hit him an keep hittin him till he's done... if i were around u i'd show you a basic fighting stance an all that u feel me like jab, jab, power hook, an finish with the uppercut... but i dont think ur ready for all that lol... jus take flight on dude an dont stop untill u get your point across.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
o yeah, an be sure to have someone bring a cam... theres nuthin to worry about, everyone loses a fight once in a while so if u get ur ass handed to u then o well, at least u stood up to dude an fought for a reason. good luck young jedi

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
stop hangin' around people that don't respect you... that's some bitch shit.
they all respect me. he's the only one that dont

and he aint 'pumpin iron', he dont kno that we gon fight. its not like a "we fight at this time n place". its like a if he acts like a bitch n punks me again, i'll do something.

Nov 14, 2004
damn
i hope u ripped or sum shit or your getting tossed
i fight wit my homies on fridays just so we can keep ourhands quick but if you dont know how to fight then just go crazy on his ass, keep your eyes open, close your mouth, keep your hands up, if he comes in for some grappling headbutt his face shit will back him up.

dont be doin that pushin shit cause that just makes you look like a fag, go up to him, look his ass in the eyes and start swingin, it dont realli matter where u do it if u at school or not cause either wa u probably gonna be suspended

but be a pussy whoop his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.