I.M.P Presents C-Fresh : Hard Hittaz Don't Miss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2006

was this digital release only?

i would be most grateful if anyone could upload this EP, i can return a favour, have 4000> albums in mp3.

Oct 27, 2008
its only 4 tracks.. clips are on itunes, & its $3 on there. if youre a real fan thats nothin, & if you're not then if wont kill you to miss out on it.

i'm kinda on the fence about the chorus on "on the highway." but it sounds like the best track anyway.

Mar 3, 2006
^How bout you just buy the fuckin thing and support my man Fresh? Fuckin theives, this is why you aren't hearing much new music by people like the C-Monsta because why put it out if folks are just gonna burn the shit
what are you talkin about support...theives..??
i have all I.M.P. releases from day one, if this one was pressed i would buy it, i aint into this digital shit.

Mar 26, 2010
yea anything that comes out on digital only deserves to get downloaded ! why pay to download something, when u can go two websites over and download it for free there . i dont do itunes or buy any music from the internet ,

Mar 26, 2010
i dont think its about being able to afford it or not . i think maybe people rather have hard copies . ima burn it to a cd or to a memory chip either way . where the inserts for the new shit coming out ?

whats the worth of a 3 dollar cd ? it aint even a full album

how about artist try and make full albums 18 to 20 songs all new music no old verses no old verses from features all new beats !

Feb 7, 2011
yea anything that comes out on digital only deserves to get downloaded ! why pay to download something, when u can go two websites over and download it for free there . i dont do itunes or buy any music from the internet ,
Totally missed the point. Where's the support for the artist? Sounds like you just don't have a cc or debit card to buy shit online wit breh..

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
why pay to download something, when u can go two websites over and download it for free there . i dont do itunes or buy any music from the internet ,
^^This. Is. the. Consensus.

Artists understand this and I can imagine that some lose incentive because the ROI just isn't there. It can be compared to working for days and not getting paid...

With this in mind, resourceful artists that want to stay relevant are quickly learning alternative ways to monetize their influence allowing them to give their music away...

I don't know exactly why Fresh only dropped a few tracks but hey, its just music. If you like the artist/song, why not support his movement and buy his music?

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
They sell bootleg CD's and back in the day, tapes so why is digital any different? Bootleg is bootleg and ESPECIALLY hurting our scene by the "fuck it I'll just get it for free" attitude. Sorry to break the news breh, but studio time, artwork, beats, gas TO the studio etc are NOT free....

btw, I noticed from your spelling that you're from the UK. Right now 1 US dollar = 0.7383 euros...So you're getting a good fuckin' deal ya wanka lol