I LOVE TO SPIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
Maticulas lengistics is what you HEAR
you want some come get some and get NEAR
cuz im carring this out of the ATMOSPHIER
with PEER to PEER type KNOLADGE
the kind you cant get in COLLAGE
abbreviate the left side of my BRAIN
hold up and REARANGE the whole EXCHANGE
as you complet the SITUATION
cheak 1 cheack 2 ta see if ya COMPLASENT
master of ceramonys not taking any COMPLAINING
now lets take this to a new PLATUE
whatch out for Lucid hidding in the SHADOWS
This thing we call life is a spirtual BATTLE
we all live our own ARMAGEDON
remember the golden rules cuz
you never know where youll be HEADING
weapons of mass DISTRUCTION
whats our major MALFUNCTION
peace in the MIDDLE-EAST
and peace in the HOMELAND-STREETS

Sep 18, 2003
YO X fuck you and ur lil "I wanna be MOD" i wrote this when i was fucked up
you think you should be MOD but all you look for on pepole is there mistakes i noticed you didnt say anything about my other spits

I vote no one X becoming a MOD
being a MOD is alot more then posting battles and such there buddy
i dont think you have what it takes

Sep 18, 2003
thanx Cal
and DUBB not filling it and talking about spell cheak are different subs aight i dont care if you dont fill it but if you dont thats good cuz i aight never felt a goddamn thig X has spit you some of ya shyt is ok but X is weak i think he should jus shut up unless hes crying about wanting to be MOD yeah... fuck that bitch

Sep 19, 2002
Some of whose is okay? Mine? I'll text against you anytime, all my audio are projects. So I would waste the time or money on you!
You definitely can't stick wit me Madd, check anything that has CALICO on it.

Sep 18, 2003
number 1) dont give a fuck what a MOD is you where bitching about dumb shit anyways
number 2) you issued the challange so ill jus go by that rule of ladies first bitch
number3) 3 rounds non of this one round bitch shit aight ... pussy

Aug 28, 2002
shit talkin will get you nowhere fast like i said.... & i took the challange back cus i dont have time to wait on you, so if you wanna battle me set it up and drop.... & the siccness consists of one round eliminations, none this 2 & 3 round bullshit.... you win you win, you lose you lose.... i got no problem with you just chill the fuck out homeboy.... lol

Sep 18, 2003
" the siccness consists of one round eliminations, none this 2 & 3 round bullshit...."

this is cuz yall pussy and really aint battle Kats

"i took the challange back"

can you do that?....... why would you really do something like that?......

OKay one round you bust first cuz you issued first.... got a prob with that?... you set up and bust.... show me what you got.....well unless you dont think you can handle?......