I Love The Bay shirts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
Does anybody know where I can get one of those "I love the Bay" shirts like the one willie joe has on in that sticky above? I'm sure they're probably all over the moms and pops in the Bay but I live in LA now and wanna know if there's anywhere online I can order one. Any help is appreciated.

Sep 17, 2007
well i can design you one... but you can take it to First Step on Market street and get it printed on a shirt for like 25 bucks i think

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
that I grape sf shirt is funny as hell. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post a link, but its in the I heart NY style except with a bunch of grapes instead of the heart. Its on the cafepress.com site. Its on what they call a baseball jersey but is actually sleeves. I'll post a link when I get to my comp if no one posts a pic first.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
that I grape sf shirt is funny as hell. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post a link, but its in the I heart NY style except with a bunch of grapes instead of the heart. Its on the cafepress.com site. Its on what they call a baseball jersey but is actually sleeves. I'll post a link when I get to my comp if no one posts a pic first.
We held a meeting in the Sicc chatroom (you need 3000+posts to be able to view chatroom...but that's another story) and we decided to go ahead and let you post that photo when you get the time.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I want to find that shirt boo banga had on from the sf anthem video, the one that said "I Cable Car SF" you know like "I heart SF" but instead of a picture of a heart it had a picture of a cable car, where can i find that