"I Love Pussy But I Hate Femalez"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
LMAO I was smokin a blunt with this crazy white boy named Joel and some of my other homiez tha other day and out of nowhere he was like "You know, I LOVE pussy, but I HATE femalez" LOL shit had me rollin...Do any of U guyz feel like that sometimez???

:::gOnE:::

May 8, 2002
Mr. Cynical, u should be ashamed.
There's much more to a woman than just her pussy.

There's her ass, tits, and mouth, all of which can be used for sexual gratification.

Seriously, though, females are drama, and that's why we pursue them. Think about, you lose interest in the broad that gives it up hella quick, but yet you keep trying to holla at the broad that won't give it up. The fucking head games girls play on us come hand in hand with the pussy.
You can't get one without the other.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
I feel you both, when you come to the conclustion you hate females, go to a strip club. You'll leave on a mission to GET LAID. And your able to put up with their drama.

~Fawg

S

SHOHEI BABA

"Soopafly how you feel about these bitches?"
"Fuck em"
"Yeah but the pussy IS good"

- Might sound crazy, daz

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
Mr. Cynical, u should be ashamed.
There's much more to a woman than just her pussy.

There's her ass, tits, and mouth, all of which can be used for sexual gratification.

Seriously, though, females are drama, and that's why we pursue them. Think about, you lose interest in the broad that gives it up hella quick, but yet you keep trying to holla at the broad that won't give it up. The fucking head games girls play on us come hand in hand with the pussy.
You can't get one without the other.
GOOD FUCKIN' SHIT MOOK!!

Man, I couldn't have said it any better myself...

Aug 23, 2002
haha i dont know ,man. I know personally i love some good dick and have my pussy ate on a regular, but yall niggas trip wayyyyyyyyyy too much. Always getting emotional and stupid, gotta prove something by flexin ya testosterone allll the time. But i guess thats why i love God's inferior creature, the Man.

hhmph