I LOVE NY AND FLAVOR OF LOVE STAGED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
You thought those show were real? Wow! I mean they are "real" in the sense that they used real people, but those shows are scripted and the winners are predetermined.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah its fake anybody knew that. they all inspriing actors, actresses, models, or musicians, and the show is to get they foots in the door of teh entertainment biz. why you think the popular contestants always comeback on the spin off shows like charm school, i love money and etc

May 30, 2006
That shit is hella old......a VH1 insider didn't just post that...... I read that exact same shit u posted early last year......And think about it like this.......What bitch would kiss Flavor Flav in the mouth w/o getting paid for it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
damn... I got the Smooth Girl Fall '06 issue with her bein' one of the featured ladies in it. She's Bad as hell. If I can un-stick the pages :cheeky: I'll up some of the shots up here l8r.
i got the last shoot she did for black men magazine...which i bought for the literature.
if i can find where the fuck my powershot cord is ill take pics now.