i like what im hearing right now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2006
the last 5 or six albums ive bought have been great.

draped up chipped out was a comp but probably my of favorite of messys colab albums. it had a be-lah track thats like nothing ive heard, and both the guce songs i put on repeat. .
the new jt and young dru was real solid, with a baby bash track thats national level worthy. not really my stlye of music too put tempo, but real good if u like that.
cbo west side 2 with the mob figaz track solid.
the new yuck is great with plAYBOY and a make it rain song that top them all.
startes in the game i felt was the most soild album thizz has put out in a min as far as the thizz nations gos. and thats pretty much what i felt like it was a quality thizz nation album. more like thiz. last of a thizzin breed was 5 star too
sumthin trerible came with it for real! san quinn track made 1 track in thiss one. but also coms with heaters from messy, mobb figgaz dubee sky balla and st comes hard on there themselves. they really proved themselves for me, their album took me buy surprise although it shouldnt have after 80s crack baby, but yea the albums great go buy it

i know yall feel the same way so go buy two copy of thes guys albums, for real. its our time, while the rest of the industy is going down we gonna shine.

side note waiting out turn is a comp of devin the dude and his hommies form houston i guess. anyway its got some real classic devin style traks.

i want another messy san quinn album!