i know this is an off tha wall ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
He's talented I'll say that, but his music is more watered down than before and I just can't really relate to most of it. I heard the whole relapse album and lyrically he hasn't fallen off but he fucks around too much, he needs to be more serious otherwise he's no different than all the other commercial bullshit.

Sep 24, 2006
On no hate shit, dude has talent but i think he is overhyped due to his "color" maybe the beats help but i think we all heard tight lyrics but it was no different until you heard eminem, (cuz he a white dude). So i stay away from his musik at the end of the day

May 8, 2008
He's talented I'll say that, but his music is more watered down than before and I just can't really relate to most of it. I heard the whole relapse album and lyrically he hasn't fallen off but he fucks around too much, he needs to be more serious otherwise he's no different than all the other commercial bullshit.

yeah exactly, It was coo listening to him when I was a kid when he'd fuck around but now, meh

it's w/e..

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Em's dope, his rhyme schemes are fuckin crazy, he's hella lyrical. he just doesnt hold my attention anymore, and his new flow he uses on most songs is fuckin annoying. The Eminem Show was his last great CD. Encore was decent, the beats saved this one, but nowhere near Slim Shady LP or Marshall Mathers LP

Feb 13, 2004
I haven't heard his new material. I liked some of his old songs. But really the dudes voice is fucking annoying. Sounds like a whining bitch. I Have to turn him off after a few tracks of an album.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i never bump his shit & dont have 1 cd of his. i can definitely say his slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp had superb production & i give respect where respect is due. he has allways been one of the greatest lyricists...... but as soon as that we made you song hit the radio he sealed his fate as washed up.
basically he is now like m.jordan when he was with the wizards.......
doin it but shouldnt be.....ruining his legacy.