I KILL EMO KIDS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
its a body modification, before you do it... you need to realize theres a chance it will be there forever... i could give a fuck less its who i am, if i was worried about what would happen when i get older i wouldnt of got tatted up either... so basically your saying we are all supposed to be all old prudes when we get older and care what other people think about me even though i never did when i was kid... you can be mr square

dont get it twisted either, there not huge either like some fags...

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
its a body modification, before you do it... you need to realize theres a chance it will be there forever... i could give a fuck less its who i am, if i was worried about what would happen when i get older i wouldnt of got tatted up either... so basically your saying we are all supposed to be all old prudes when we get older and care what other people think about me even though i never did when i was kid... you can be mr square

dont get it twisted either, there not huge either like some fags...
i think they were thinkin you have earlobes that you can stick a beer can in. i kno some people who have those. they look weird but those guys are definitely not emo. and i have tats as well. no piercings tho.

Nov 15, 2007
yea thats tru, but i dont have any tatts on my neck, face, or hands... im trying to get a full body suit like a old school yukuza... that way you can still hide your shit...

and havent you guys ever heard of long sleeve shirts lol....

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
what if it's summertime and you don't wanna get heat stroke ?
dickie long sleeves actually work pretty good when its hot. when your working most people keep water near by when you live in a hot ass desert. i've never gotten heat stroke living here. i've only seen one person actually get it and that shit was crazy. he was tripping balls, swingin at people and shit.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
dickie long sleeves actually work pretty good when its hot. when your working most people keep water near by when you live in a hot ass desert. i've never gotten heat stroke living here. i've only seen one person actually get it and that shit was crazy. he was tripping balls, swingin at people and shit.
I guess man, but tatoos aren't a big deal, the meanings of the tatoos are. If it was a religous tatoo it would probably be fine (unless it's a satanic,sacrifical,evil,athiest,arab, or in some way heithan like tatoos).

Like a nice cross would be acceptable.

Nov 15, 2007
if you are working outside chances are they dont give a fuck about tattoos therefore you dont need to wear long sleeves... and if you work inside, theres a/c so theres no need for a heat stroke c'mon smcrazy think before you type

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
if you are working outside chances are they dont give a fuck about tattoos therefore you dont need to wear long sleeves... and if you work inside, theres a/c so theres no need for a heat stroke c'mon smcrazy think before you type
Out here in California it gets hot in the summer, I'm just sayin that's a possibility that could happen. Maybe the person with tatoos don't like wearing long sleeve t-shirts.

I don't even think tatoos matter in a interview, personal appearance is something yes, but it would have to be more then tatoos.

And yeah, everyone is quick to give me shit, and speak on me, but if someone else woulda said it, it would've been alright. I'm still the most hated when it comes to this forum, now ain't I ? That's fine, I'll keep being a asshole and keep pissing people off now.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Out here in California it gets hot in the summer, I'm just sayin that's a possibility that could happen. Maybe the person with tatoos don't like wearing long sleeve t-shirts.

I don't even think tatoos matter in a interview, personal appearance is something yes, but it would have to be more then tatoos.
you have no idea what your talking about lol

And yeah, everyone is quick to give me shit, and speak on me, but if someone else woulda said it, it would've been alright. I'm still the most hated when it comes to this forum, now ain't I ? That's fine, I'll keep being a asshole and keep pissing people off now.
i dont give a fuck who woulda said it, thats the dumbest shit i ever heard