I KILL EMO KIDS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
We are going to start doing limited edition runs of T-Shirts. They will be limited to ONLY 48 SHIRTS per run and won’t be available again! Each might be a different artist, or different color combination, or one of your favorite serial killers. You never know what we will pop up with!

Seeing that these are very limited, they will be up for pre-order for 2 weeks. So order now to make sure you get the size you need, cuz these will SELL OUT FAST!

They will be only $15 shipped to you and available only at the Wicked Wisconsin webstore.
http://wickedwi.bigcartel.com/

The first will be The DRP's “I KILL EMO KIDS” shirt. Get them while you can!

(NOTE: Shirt may be slightly different then the picture. Picture is to give you an idea on how it will look)

May 24, 2002
I fuck emo kids...

But this "KILL ALL EMOS" shit is just stupid at this point. Everyone is making anti-emo stuff.

and its the worse in cali... yall got way too many douche fags running around with sleeve tats and gages in their ears

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I fuck emo kids...

But this "KILL ALL EMOS" shit is just stupid at this point. Everyone is making anti-emo stuff.

and its the worse in cali... yall got way too many douche fags running around with sleeve tats and gages in their ears
we don't have Emo kids in my part of Cali, we have wiggers, punk (Misfit style punks), Stoners(everyone), Skaters, Nazis, and bikers.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I haven't seen any Emo kids in The Bay, I think they are all in So Cal

the Anti Emo Movement is dead, and I still believe Emo is as dead as disco is. If anything needs to die, it's hyphy, once that dead the restoration of the Bay Area will commence.

Nov 15, 2007
if you consider emo kids who have guages, sleeves, comb overs then ok there are some out here... but to me that doesnt make them automatically fall in the emo category... i mean there are some out here just like anywhere else but its very rare...

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
if you consider emo kids who have guages, sleeves, comb overs then ok there are some out here... but to me that doesnt make them automatically fall in the emo category... i mean there are some out here just like anywhere else but its very rare...
the ones with tats and gauges are hardcore kids, i think. shit. i guess im gettin them confused. i call them all spinkickers since they all do that karate shit in pits. do emos even go in pits?

May 24, 2002
the ones with tats and gauges are hardcore kids, i think.
its all the same. they just listen to different music.

still the same douchebaggery

and no. Emos dont have/go in pits. A local Deathmetal band was doing a show with this local emo(or some form of gay scenester music) band.

After the "emo" band played and Defleshuary went on stage a huge pit started and all the scenester kids ran off. some of the hardcore kids stuck around with their gay karate bullshit