I just touched down.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
I just touched down, back in the area code....Been away for awhile...Anyways I'm just trin to see which one of my folks went out to see BD's Angels at the Ballard Firehouse last weekend? I heard TT's shit was knockin.

I guess he ain't locked up...

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
^^^^^I dunno......? Not my concern anyways........You sound like you glad to see him go.....Who gives a fuck anyway....

Anybody go to the show?????

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
^^^^Yea...the cops are watchin especially if you give them a reason to......if you got it comin you got it comin....what goes around comes around....2 bad for TT..........ya know.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
^^^^^he's got a bunch of new cats on the label....way old school ballard cats.....D block...

Yea....those guys are never gunna be the same....those cats need you bad....or it just ain't gunna happen....ya know.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
^^^One more note.....Honestly, the only proper TT verse I ever heard was the one on makadoshis...All the other shit really ain't cuttin it.

May 4, 2002
peep "werdplay f bg no joke" on my mp3.com.....plus "intentions" they been playin on Kube.......syko laced the tracks......and dont believe nasty rumors........family's fuedin right now......FTS is still makin a monsterous comeback....minus villain, ck red, d-sane, and drama.........and IK2 is still droppin........

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
^^^It just ain't FTS without Villian, D Sane, Drama, and ck red.

The "new FTS" is like a sequal to a movie....The second is NEVER better than the original...

You can't bring back a legacy......you gotta start your own.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SYKO said:
and dont believe nasty rumors........family's fuedin right now......
I think I'll believe the horse.....thanks for your downplay of the situation though.

And FTS will never make a comeback. You can't bring back something that I created....the formula doesn't work without the catalyst.....that would be ME.

We all have dreams though....I guess? :classic: