I just saw the most amazing thing in my entire life!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Yeah chunk'll lighten the place up a bit, if "lightening up" includes a moronic monosyllabic post that doesn't make shit for sense.
his shit would probablly make more sense to you if you hadn't been locked up in a cage during the 80's

I wonder why you're the only one to NOT think it's funny....hmmmmm

Chunk=Zer0.MediA??????

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

(hows that for 80's pop culture)

Nov 14, 2002
Locked in a cage for the 80's...

You make as much sense as a fuckin' spanish fortune cookie man. I'm the one sayin' flat out "I hate the goonies". I'd have to have seen it to make that assumption wouldn't I? Am I not the one who brought up Monster Squad?

Fuck you man, I was a huge fan of the good shit, not that Goonies crap. Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Ski Patrol (I think it was called that), the movie with Corey Feldman and George Burns(?) which I think was called Dream a Little Dream, Fast Times... so Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-Q!

And I know this isn't 80's, but nonetheless I'd like to mention that I miss Saved by the Bell.

Nov 14, 2002
shep said:
saved by the bell was the shit..... they need to come out with it on dvd or something
Tell me about it... I'd like a DVD where they manage to eliminate every scene with Jesse in it, and just add a sock puppet or something.

Nov 14, 2002
You obviously don't know me very well... I'm an avid fan of Ja Rule. Not his new shit of course, but i'll defend his ass to the end when it comes to his first album...

Ain't no chicken shit here...

Jun 23, 2003
man sloth is as gangsta as retards can get. sloth should have won a grammy for his appearance in goonies. I think leno and letterman really missed out by not having sloth on there shows when goonies came out back in the day. where is sloth now? he is probably chillin at his house in barbados livin fat off all the cash he got from goonies and is smokin hella bluntz. Maybe he'll comeback in an all out action flick.

Apr 28, 2003
Zero, you know I'd jump if you say jump. But dissin the goonies? babe, that's wrong. The Goonies is one of the best movies ever. Way better then Saved by the Bell. Which I watched too, but still... Goonies rules. The goonies were G's. Amen.

One eyed Willie!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Chunk said:
Everything. OK! I'll talk!

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
:cry:

I READ THIS 30 MIN AGO,.....AND I AM STILL LAUGHING...

CHUNK YOU A WILD FUCK....

Jan 12, 2003
thats what im saying, dude has to quit his job, become a slacker, and just type on here all day long so i have something to read when i get off work. All his shit is comedy

Aug 21, 2002
Yo Jose'... You might wanna try an upload that file from your C: drive onto a sight that allows linking so that we can see your pic in your sig dude... I am pretty sure that it shows up on your screen from your computer, but we cant load nor link it to see what it is playa...