I just saw the most amazing thing in my entire life!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
StrangeLowregal said:
Sorry Zero i just figured being an avid fan of the Monster Squad u would have caught that quote guess i thought u were a little more sharp than that later

steve
Oooooooooooooooh shit... I just caught that.

LoL.. I thought you were referring to the goonies when you said that. LoL.

"Hey fat kid.."

"The name's...." ::pumps shotgun:: "Horace".

Bogus.

@morsayne
The Goonies is one of the best movies ever. Way better then Saved by the Bell.
Hey, you can like what you like... But NOTHING, is better than Saved by the Bell.

"When you wake up in the mornin' and the something somethin' somethin' and you think you'll never make it on time.... By the time I got a something....." lol.

Saved by the Bell is the fuckin' BOMB!

21 Jumpstreet anyone?

Jul 1, 2003
azryda420 said:
man sloth is as gangsta as retards can get. sloth should have won a grammy for his appearance in goonies. I think leno and letterman really missed out by not having sloth on there shows when goonies came out back in the day. where is sloth now? he is probably chillin at his house in barbados livin fat off all the cash he got from goonies and is smokin hella bluntz. Maybe he'll comeback in an all out action flick.

My buddy Sloth is dead.

John Matuszak RIP

Now about Saved By The Bell:

Who didn't want to fuck Kelly? If she was my wife and I had a box of twinkies, my life would be complete. Oh, and how did Screech pull Tori Spelling as a girlfriend on that show? Also, I know my career isn't going anywhere, but why is it that Screech is the only character who stuck around for all the versions of Saved By The Bell?

What a lou-zer!

I'm goin to visit the Fertelli's in prison.

Peace out homies!

ps-monster squad was rad! And speaking of rad, who remembers that movie!?!?!

Nov 14, 2002
Who didn't want to fuck Kelly? If she was my wife and I had a box of twinkies, my life would be complete. Oh, and how did Screech pull Tori Spelling as a girlfriend on that show? Also, I know my career isn't going anywhere, but why is it that Screech is the only character who stuck around for all the versions of Saved By The Bell?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Kellllllllllllly.

hey Chunk, (and anyone else) you ever notice how Screech turned from the super smart geek, into the "knock things over" clumbsy idiot in just about two seasons? Funny how shit works like that.

Plus I'd guess that Dustin Diamond stuck around because everyone else in the cast got better jobs and the only thing he could do was be the goofy dork.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHAHA@RAD

that movie was lame as fuck.....eventhough me and my friends probablly rented it 20 times.

I can't even remember any characters, but the premise was......some dirtbag kid is an outkast and he enters this BMX contest and wins!

I can remember wanting a mongoose bike after watchin that movie.

Jan 12, 2003
yeah, its kind of depressing now because it seems like the master mind behind chunk has decided to step down for awhile and take a break. Hopefully the next character that comes heres as funny as him cuz he's the shit!